This page consists of both local trips and huge international trips that I’d love to cross of my own personal bucket list! As I get to cross off each one, I will add a link to my story about our adventure!
- Hike the waterfalls in Clifton Gorge and visit Clifton Mill.
- See the Enon Mound.
- Take a picture next to an F14 Tomcat (if they have one) at Wright Patterson Airforce Base:
- See how people lived 800 years ago at the Sunwatch Indian Village/Archaeological Park.
- Take a canal boat ride in Canal Fulton
- Noah’s Lost Ark Animal Sanctuary
- Wagon Trails Animal Park:
- Animal Encounters at Idle Hour Ranch
- Sleep in at Yurt at The Wilds
- Visit 500 animals from all parts of the world at The Farm at Walnut Creek
- Visit Frank Lloyd Wright’s Wescot House
- Go on the Toboggan Chute at Cleveland Metro Parks
- See old signs from the past at the American Sign Museum
- Ride the Cuyahoga Valley Scenic Railroad
- See the Airplane Boneyard in Newbury, Ohio: no website for this one, I have to find it’s location.
- See another of Ohio’s Castles at Landoll’s Mohican Castle
- Visit the Findlay Ghost Town